An earner of this badge can use web tools to annotate the web. As a classroom teacher, the earner has demonstrated how open annotations can be used to support text based analysis and text based discourse. They have reflected on the evidence that student web annotations provide and have planned additional instruction to act on this evidence.
- Create an account using an annotation tool.
- Develop a tagbook (a key of annotation tags (codes) used in class).
- Create and share a learning activity on using annotations to analyze argumentative text structure OR
- Create and share a learning activity on using annotations to analyze credibility.
- After completing an activity with students Post a blog reflection about what you learned and how you plan to further support students.